Southern Grampians Shire Council Logo
Skip Links

Building Resources and Forms

Report and Consent Application Forms

  • Reg 73 - Maximum Street Setback

ESM Information

Footpath and Road Assets

  • Prior Damage Report | Council Infrastructure | A Prior Damage Report is required for New Dwellings, Demolitions, Relocations, New Commercial and Industrial Buildings. This report should be provided to Southern Grampians Shire Council’s Building Department when your Building Permit is lodged or prior to the Building permit being issued. Note Any damage to infrastructure of adjoining vacant lots should also be considered.

Place of Public Entertainment - General Advice

Obtaining a copy of Title

A copy of Title can be obtained online from Landata - Land Victoria. Please note, fees apply to obtain a copy of title online at

For assistance with any of the forms and external web links, please contact the Building Department.

Building Department
1 Market Place
Hamilton Vic 3300
Phone (03) 5573 0253

Powered by